Friday, February 29, 2008

Amend

My hair.....

Okay so I have been having a bad hair week, not so much by the standards of others but to myself I am--having a bad hair week. So today I decided the heck with it, no it was more like the hell with it. I just washed, rubbed totally twisted curl scrunch gel in and out the door I went. It was what I referred to as my "rock star hair". What I loved most about this totally careless, non-coiffed hair style was the statements by the students and some of my fellow co-workers.

Here I go, listing my favorite comments.

Paula: "Wow your hair, that is what I call unplugged"

Sean: "your hair...did you wake up at 2am?"

Kat: "nooooo, I'm not liking it. It looks like you just got out of bed"

Jordyn: (while looking up at me strangely) "wacky hair"

3rd grade boy: "did you style your hair to look like Gene Simmons? Do you know who Gene Simmons is"

Me: "I know who Gene is I grew up listening to Kiss, I was actually going more for a Ted Nugent look"

I think in spite of all the comments my big, and little friends voiced I am going to wear my rock star hair on Monday too. Just to nerve them all.

With that said....rock on.