Monday, May 19, 2008

This Week's Goal

I am just plain tired of sick family members. My sister is still trying to recover from double pneumonia and a collapsed lung. My brother is going Friday to get his testicle cyst and enlarged prostate worked on--his face looked so pained at work today I wanted to hug my baby brother.

The thing that is my biggest health goal of the week is to get my Princess A cap and gown ready by Thursday.

Strep test-negative.

Mono test-negative

Some strange tonsil bacterial infection-positive.

Course of action: horse pills and a return to the doctor on Wednesday if no change in throat pain.

I should add that King Ralph, having never before handled a sick child who was in need of medical intervention without prior instruction--admitted to the nurse he had never done this before but his wife was at work; did a fabulous job taking the reins on this one. Got to give credit where credit is due.

No comments: