Friday, August 04, 2006

Yesterday was my birthday-inching ever closer to 40- and I had a diet of meals that rivaled a Cathy Cartoon.

For breakfast I had Captain Crunch, with a sprinkling of crunch berries.

For a mid morning snack DOTS and red licorice strings.

For lunch I ordered up a delicious chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich and a diet coke.

For an afternoon snack I polished off the box of DOTS.

For dinner I had chicken egg fo young and an egg roll. I went with a bottle of water to help flush my system, ha-ha.

For a late night snack I had an orange flavored Rolaid.

This morning I weighed myself. OUCH! All the hard work I did (till this past February) with watching what I ate, making healthy choices and exercising daily has all gone down the tubes. I have gained it almost all back.

So while I sit here munching on yet another strand of red licorice I am contemplating when I should get back on the wagon and embrace that life style change that made me feel so good about myself.

But for right now I'll just have another strand of red licorice.

No comments: