Tuesday, August 22, 2006


After a very short night--Demi extremely nervous about the starting of middle school--I managed to catch a few winks of sleep between the hours of 2-6am. Demi woke after her short night only to begin freaking out again, this time over when she is to eat lunch "no one ever told me what time lunch is!" Maddi now the eighth grader (big man on campus) assured her she will be instructed through each step of the day and she will NOT miss lunch. The teachers will help her find the choir room and grant mercy to all sixth graders who are tardy to class; for at least the first week.

Maddi on the other hand is only concerned that she looks "like a freak with a red eye" and carefully styled her hair to drape over her right eye, keeping her eye glasses at bay. Which she better have on during her classes or I'll be a mad mom.

Alee is dealing with the embarrasment of being the oldest (a HS Junior) standing at the bus stop with middle schoolers, "I'll just tell anyone who asks that I didn't get a parking permit". To which I replied when they ask to see your driver license what will you show, "okay so I'll say I don't have my drivers license". Honesty is always the best route. There is not a darn thing wrong with the transporation option my tax dollars provide learn to love it!

At the request of a first day of school photo Alee spurts off "are you serious that is so gay mom" I'm serious girls! It wasn't like I was going to snap it while standing at the bus stop. So I got my photo to mark the moment in time...Alee concerned now that her 13 yr old sister is taller than she with a 1/2 kitten heal pump. Sorry big sister you are your short mom's girl. Don't they all look so grown up--pausing to have a moment--and so absolutely georgous! Posted by Picasa

No comments: