Wednesday, August 30, 2006

As I move about today churning yet another load of laundry, say the fifteenth load of the week (and it is only Wednesday), trying desperately to finish reading "The Devil Wears Prada" (which I started in the summer but for reasons beyond my control got pushed to the side) and between commercials of TLC's "What Not to Wear" I looked down at myself realizing I may be faulted as a victim. I may have even sunk lower than one could imagine, although I absolutely love my new fashion item-- the Hanes Her Way V-neck T-shirts.

I can almost hear Miranda Priestly shrieking in horror as I cowardly admit the designer of my simple little "look relaxed wear it anywhere" white T is none other than the maker of mans most loved tighty whities. Doubled in grisliness by the vision of Stacey and Clinton confiscating my comfortable yet delicious white (and black) T-'s that compliment my black Gap trousers and Levi's. Justifying to all those fashionistas, it puts a new feminine face on the "wife beater" and almost shames Kevin Federline's.

If starlet's like Christina Applegate can advertise the product it must be great fashion. Who could, would challenge that?

Dare I confess I purchased the T's at Walgreens in the isle between Jessica Simpson's Dessert Beauty cosmetic line and Preparation H? Just the mere fact that Jessica Simpson is selling her product at Walgreens is another validation that my Hanes Her Way V-neck T-shirts are fashion forward.

So if I am in any way going to be forced to stand before you all and admit I have fallen prey to the "mommy syndrome" I can not, I won't, I refuse because...because I like comfort and I love my Hanes Her Way V-neck T-shirts!