Monday, March 12, 2007

It's All In The Dreams

First let me say, weekends seem to be getting shorter as the school year nears end. The last 2 months of the school year always feel like an eternity.

Then I know you are all dying to know, and I am sure you will hear on the radio today (550am or you can listen on-line at FrankOPinion.com) as told by Dan and Ian, that our trivia team was marginally successful Saturday night--marginal means this team did not walk away with the box of Ding Dongs as did the week before team. But, Dan did manage to divulge a correct answer to the entire room while we ourselves scribed the totally WRONG answer on our round sheet.

Now to it's all in the dream...I have been dreaming for a week now strange things, things that don't really seem like they pattern what happened in my day. Last night I dreamt about keys, lots of keys...every other person in my dream willingly gave there keys up but I refused to give my keys up once I found them. I truly believe my strange dreams stem from my uneasiness about A having surgery in two weeks. You would think I would be calm about this stuff-- M having had eye surgery three times and Princess A already once--but I am not! I guess deep inside me there is a certain measure of guilt that A has this visual birth defect, that she has to have surgery over her spring break which includes her 17th birthday. I have to remind myself that in my dream I found my keys, held onto my keys...I can do it in my real life too!