Saturday, March 03, 2007

Aston Martin Optional

We are attending the high school's Class of 2007 trivia night...which got me thinking...Class of 2007... James Bond...Agent 007. Could it be a category?

I am so NOT a lover of Bond. So here I sit surfing the net filling my mind with useless facts--everything Bond, James Bond.

Here goes...

Did you know there has been 6 different actors to portray Bond? Did you know in the first Bond film "Dr. No" (which was released in 1962) Bond did not drive an Aston Martin, but rather a Sunbeam Alpine? There has been a total of 21 Bond films.

However I do know this, we both--myself and Agent 007--like our martinis shaken not stirred.

I must be losing my mind, I am cramming for trivia night for a category I can only assume will be. And if it isn't...well, I will be a walking book of Bond facts. How impressive is that!