Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Dreams

I am not much of a superstitious person, but I do believe on occasion there is something deep rooted in us that comes out through dreams.

So this morning I decided after having two very unusual dreams that I would consult an on-line dream dictionary--dam if those dream definitions didn't pretty much sum it up perfectly; and the two dreams connected (by definition, interpretation).

Superstition? Maybe. A sign? Probably. Telling me to relax. Most definitely!

____________________________

I just walked past the back door--there Uli sleeps on the grass in a puddle of sunshine...she is having a puppy dream...stretched out and deep in sleep her ear flinched, her tail flinched, she relaxes. I doubt she is dreaming of needles and thread but rather of a diamond studded collar and a Waterford drinking bowl.