Thursday, February 15, 2007

While I sat in a total state of sap watching the movie Music of the Heart, my real life man crush was in the kitchen listening to iTunes. I inquired why he was listening to the kids music,"I'm working with these guys this week that listen to all these songs and I can't understand a thing that is being sung". Oh brother help us all-- the spouse was not only listening to the songs of Nelly and Pink but he was researching the lyrics, I heard him murmur, "oh that is what they are saying". God help me, us all, when he starts rapping.

****
I have been serving my family a jar of that recalled Peter Pan peanut butter-- if it happens that we all die from salmonella, I am requesting that Kathy Rigby fly over our caskets on a wire dressed in a little green suit. And...instead of a collage of photos please play the Disney animated version of Peter Pan on the TV. Oh all pallbearers--they should resemble the lost boys. One last request, please have Tinker Bell, not the minister say "ashes to ashes, dust to dust"...