Wednesday, February 28, 2007

As Lent is a season to repent then here I go...

I was good this morning I had yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries; in satisfactory proportion.

Here comes the repentance...then at 10am I indulged, in both The View and a drumstick. It's luscious chocolate and peanut coat covered the delicious vanilla ice cream that was piled in a waffle cone thats inner was swirled with chocolate--devilishly good!

So before I drop to my knees seeking God's forgiveness for my indulgence I am hitting the treadmill.

Yes I said treadmill.

First I will saw away the cobwebs that have been forming since December 2006 and with all luck she'll power up and I will sweat. Sweat chocolate away.

Oh heck who am I kidding--I feel no remorse for eating ice cream at 10am!

I say skip Lent and go straight to Easter so we eat all the chocolate bunnies and eggs our hearts desire!