Monday, February 26, 2007

THINGS THAT MAKE FOR A BAD DAY

  • When the spouse removes a virus from the computer and in the process deletes my entire calendar--now I don't know where the fun I am to be or when (so if I had a appointment with you today and didn't show well, I'm claiming spouse). Tomorrow I will spend the day calling all the doctors comfirming appointments (who am I kidding, I'm not confirming I am trying to figure out what it is I can't remember) so I can re-record. Then I'll have to get new activities calendars from the schools so we don't miss those events. Did I already say what a pain in the ass this is and, how it has turned my life upside down!! My calendar is my daily guide.
  • When the bank neglects to send a 1099 for the saving account (and I am due at the tax lady in 30 minutes)--the bozo at the bank I talked to should not be answering phones... finally on my thrid call I got a nice girl who ironed it all out for me, I thanked her a hundred times and promoted her to bank president.
  • Forgetting it was trash day (I believe I had that marked on my deleted-gone to cyber space calendar). So I will have to prepare notes of apology for my neighbors as I fear the excessive trash build up may start our yard resembling Sanford & Son--Thursday can't come soon enough.

  • When the gal at the Bath & Body Works guesses my age on the nose even though am I doused and saturated in grapefruit products. So much for that *&^%($# Little Black Book of Hollywood Secrets tip. The secret is the buyers of the book just blew $15.00. So if you didn't run out to purchase the book-- you can thank me later.
  • The dog--enough said!

Bright star in my day is...I'm having a good hair day! To a woman that is everything!!

No comments: