Friday, February 23, 2007

"Little Black Book of Hollywood Secrets"

I'm watching The Ellen Show, one of the features is this book...so I learned a trick from this "little black book". The scent of a grapefruit applied to the body when inhaled by others gives off the illusion that you are six years younger.

Don't bother me today, I'll be soaking in a vat of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, followed by a grapefruit moisturizer and a spritz of grapefruit cologne. I think that should create the magic?

Let me know tomorrow if you think I look thirty-....

And to think on Oprah I learned vaginal and hemorrhoid creams made me look younger. All these years I've walked around smelling like crouch and ass when, I could have been smelling like a citrus fruit. Oh well trial and error paves the way.