Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slight Vent

Just because my desk doesn't always look as though it should I am quite organized. There truly is an order, a method to my madness.

Sometimes being organized and getting the job done means serving your daughters (the two that are home) leftovers. Check the date on the container before consuming. For myself I had hors d'oeuvres of York Peppermint Pattie and Recesses Pieces and a main course of red licorice. Since I opted for the ice water I think nutritional balance was found in the peanut butter candies.

My head aches from shuffling band volunteer forms and trying to figure out why one chair person could not, would not return my multiple phone calls and emails. Some how I made it all work or should I say in the works. There is a lesson in this nonsense--when you are pissed at the man at the top just call back the little guy (me) and say hey I quit this volunteer position so everyone can get on with there duties.

Tomorrow I remain on the hamster wheel of life.

No comments: