Saturday, April 05, 2008

Promenade 2008

Prom comes from the word promenade, and you sure can't promenade alone. Those are the words of Josie Geller.

If you are Princess A you think otherwise. Princess A wanted to attend her senior prom dateless she, didn't want to "have to babysit anyone". She wants to flutter about The Fabulous Fox Theater; home to the Junior/Senior Prom and schmooze with all her friends.

Every girl needs an up-do. Princess A's hair dresser felt compelled to divulge she didn't attend her senior prom because she was eight months pregnant. Princess A said "mom how was I to respond to that". I said well I guess say that's a bummer, what do you say?


She decided to practice dancing in her dress.


Is she not a Cinderella this evening?



She just might lose one of her rhinestone ornamented heels--before we know it Prince Charming could be knocking at our door.


Of course there is always some girl some group that has to expose her breasts...that girl is in there group. I wonder what that girl's mom thought? Did she say daughter your boobies are exposed? Will never know cause in four years of high school I have never seen this mom surface at any photo op. Aside from boob girl the girls all looked fabulously beautiful.


Just so all don't think the girls were all dateless...and I didn't take a guy's picture like I did the girls--I'll add a picture with a few of the boys.


This has me feeling all nostalgic. I am going to the basement to unearth, from its plastic preserver, my totally 80's sea foam blue-green metallic mermaid prom dress and clean the family room rec area.

No comments: