Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Things I Never Grow Old Of...

1. Looking at Jon Bon Jovi (American Idol tonight reminded me of that)

2. Hearing the music from the Wizard of Oz (it was one of the selections that the Symphonic Band --and Alee played this evening for the spring concert, loved it!)

3. Kissing M's face and wiping her tears (dam that &^%$#@* back brace)

4. The smell of rain approaching on a warm spring day

5. Catching a nap in the car while the girls take music lessons (I'm waiting for the music teacher's neighbor to call the police one day to say there is a dead woman in a mini van parked in front of the house)

6. Talking to my sister on the phone

7. Hugging King Ralph

8. Watching D do her homework with nothing less than a goal of perfection in mind

9. Counting the days till school ends (a girl just can only take so many days of packing three brown bag lunches a day)

10. Making these ridiculous list to remind myself life is indeed wonderful!