Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Questions?

This list of question has arised through out my day

As long as every member of this family has clean underwear in there drawers--even if they are down to there "desperates", am I allowed to say screw the laundry?

Or if the drawers are empty can I tell them all to pick there cleanest-dirtiest-pair and turn them inside out?

Cause honestly, that is how I feel this week.

Lazy? Probably!

***************

I'm hungry.

Honey Wheat Braided Twists Pretzels or Reduced Fat Cheez-Its?

Reduced Fat Cheez-Its!

**************

I see Maddi's 1st Draft of her confirmation Faith Statement waiting to be printed...

edit or not edit?

EDIT!

What kind of a "keeper" would I be if I didn't assist her in achieving perfection.

*************

Entenmann's crumb topped donut or tread mill?

I know you're thinking what kind of stupid question is that...of course the crumb topped donut!