Saturday, October 16, 2010

You Just Stay In Bed

Hey you all, don't bother getting up when the alarm goes off.  You just keep on sleeping.  I wouldn't dare want to ask any of you to wake with M and I--really 430am is absurd in itself...for marching band no less.

Family in case you are wondering why your laundery isn't folded in your drawers and there isn't a four course meal on the table tonight, it's because I am dragging my weary bones to the bed after a long day of competition.

Don't make finals I'll see you bed at 6pm.  Make finals I'll see you bed at midnight.

I'm toren.

Making finals would be nice.

I suppose a nap on a school bus is a possible thing.  It may turn out to be the method to survival...if the kids make BOA finals. 

Only time will tell.  

2 comments:

Lin said...

It's funny because the end of the season is just so darn bittersweet. On one hand, I'm glad the competitions are over, but what I won't give to see the performance again for one last time. Sigh. Okay, so we have football games and possibly playoffs, but that isn't the same as that pin-drop silent performing field of a band competition where folks actually listen to the band.

Good luck this weekend, pally!

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo shoes, insanity workout, ugg soldes, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, hollister, north face jackets, mont blanc pens, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, vans outlet, nfl jerseys, new balance outlet, birkin bag, celine handbags, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg outlet, wedding dresses, ugg outlet, mcm handbags, ferragamo shoes, instyler ionic styler, longchamp, marc jacobs outlet, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, uggs outlet, canada goose outlet, valentino shoes, p90x workout, mac cosmetics, asics shoes, beats headphones, reebok shoes, ugg, nike roshe, babyliss, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, nike huarache, canada goose, uggs on sale