Friday, October 15, 2010

What Does Your Refrigerator Say About You

Ever stand and stare at your refrigerator and wonder what it says about you?  I stood looking at mine often this week, occasionally picking up a heavy magnet clip that fell to the ground loaded with important kid information and realized...my refrigerator says a lot.  It says where have we been and where are we going.  It says you did a good job and we are proud of you. It says adventures.  It says I love Jesus.  It says friends.  It says helping someone to learn. Let's bake. Let's watch hockey tonight. Most of all it says I love my family.  We love each other! 


What does your refrigerator say?

4 comments:

Margie M. said...

I love your refrigerator!

Ours says, "today is October 15th". And it lets me know I have a lottery ticket from 3 weeks ago that I need to check on.

Kathy said...

Ours says "Look at all the places we've been and all the fun we've had!" It also says "There's no more room for more of your junk, so start a new canvas."

JODI said...

Margie, so did your lottery ticket say "you're a millionare"?

Kathy, I think mine is beginning to say "start a new canvas" too.

oakleyses said...

canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, toms outlet, lancel, pandora uk, moncler, links of london uk, parajumpers outlet, oakley, moncler, nike air max, converse shoes, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, baseball bats, ray ban, swarovski uk, replica watches, moncler, supra shoes, gucci, ugg, converse, air max, vans, hollister canada, canada goose uk, moncler, timberland shoes, canada goose, ralph lauren, thomas sabo uk, uggs canada, iphone 6 case, wedding dress, canada goose pas cher, montre femme, moncler outlet, hollister clothing, swarovski jewelry, pandora jewelry, hollister, coach outlet, karen millen, moncler, louboutin, juicy couture outlet