Friday, January 25, 2008

Make Me Laugh

I don't know about you but laughing is totally invigorating.

Here are a few of the things that made me laugh today...

King Ralph returning from the doctor asks me to scratch his back while he tells me all the medications they prescribed to him then says "and the doctor said you need to do that more." "More what" I said "scratching on your back?" His reply of yes just didn't soak in much as a doctor's order. Try again King Ralph! In the King's next life he is coming back as a dog. This way he can roll over with his legs in the air while his fool owner scratches his belly. I am just plain tired of the constant need of his to be scratched. Twenty-one years of back scratching is time served well--isn't it?

Just now my new cell phone (which to date is proving to be a better relationship between myself and the phone than the &^%%$#* pink razor cell phone was) rang, it was a call from Princess A. M made me unique ring tones for each of the family members. When Princess A calls you can hear M's voice saying "princess-princess-princess-princess-princess." Oh brother. If it isn't bad enough that she thinks she is a princess, now the world gets to hear it every time she calls.

Now I am going to watch Mr. Woodcock and see if I can laugh a little more tonight.