Friday, December 11, 2015

March of The Penguins

I try, when possible, to support the student organizations of the school that employees me. I'm known to be found strolling about the office in my pajamas for the cost of whatever is jingling in my purse and pockets. A favorite day of mine is hat day. I can't complain when it costs a dollar to not have to fix my hair. Today was all about holiday spirit... thanks to the Student Council it was
I found this gem in Princess A's room. I dare anyone who wants to dispute the sweater's ugly factor. Not only is the sweater tacky, but it smelled like a granny's cellar. I ditched the dab of perfume and went with a full body spray of Febreeze with Tide. 

While I rocked the penguins for my many Friday "fans" that marched to my desk today, I really need to rock some sleep! 
Tomorrow is moving day.