Monday, February 10, 2014

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

I sent this text to my friend:

February 5, 2014


Dear Snow Shovel and Snow Boots:

I wanna break up with you!  I just don't want to love you anymore.  What do you say?  Maybe we can get back together in a year, but for now I think we really could use a some time apart.

With warmest affection,
Jodi

She told me to let her know if I heard back from my snow shovel and boots.  Imagine my surprise when yesterday I did.


February 9, 2014

Dearest Jodi:

I beg of you, don't say goodbye
Can't we give our love another try
Come on baby, let's start a new
'Cause breaking up is hard to do


Fondly,
Snow Boots

Dear Snow Boots (and Snow Shovel)

I call "uncle!" You win!!



Regretfully,
Jodi

That's right folks, shoveled another two inches of snow.  Uhg!