Friday, August 28, 2009

TGIF!

By the time I am able to collapse on the couch this week--my feet ache. So I am all, TGIF! I rise before the rooster crows, work all day, run the girls all evening while adding in visits to my mother-in-law till I finally am able to flop in the bed around 1030pm. I need the alarm clock to stop waking me--for at least one day.

I traded a Wednesday night at the Cards game to see and hear this:

I've just been whipped and as much as I love both the marching band playing the National Anthem and a Cards winning game; King Ralph had to be the guy to support our child. And, D needed someone home while she acclimates to life in high school and the homework load. She too couldn't have handled a ball game. M was up till 1230am doing homeowrk after the game. UHG!

Since I am dragging on this TGIF I am plotting and planning my rebel edge. A new dress code was implemented this year for work-- no shoes you can wear in the shower and jeans only on Fridays. When I took D to get new jeans at Old Navy last night I picked up a pair of black flip flips. I love me some flops! I am wearing them with my jeans today. I WOULD NEVER WEAR NEW FLIP FLOPS IN THE SHOWER. This my defense speech if the principal says something. Or,we were given till October to rectify our wardrobes. (I was never a blue jean girl but I was always: flip flops with skirt girl.)

Tonight, after work, after the hospital, we are going to our favorite pizza joint to eat, drink, relax and watch the Cards--win, well hoping.

TGIF!

6 comments:

Lin said...

Who wears shoes in the shower anyway?? That is a silly rule. How about something with a strap? or something you could not kick off while doing the can can? Sheesh. Rules, schmules.

JODI said...

Lin- Who wears shoes in the shower? I imagine anyone who needs to shower in a frat house bathroom. LOL

Proud to say no one commented on my flops.

oakleyses said...

red bottom shoes, oakley vault, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, longchamp outlet online, burberry outlet online, gucci handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, nike air max, louis vuitton handbags, true religion, jordan shoes, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet online, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet online, nike free, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses

oakleyses said...

scarpe hogan, sac michael kors, chaussure louboutin, hermes pas cher, nike free pas cher, nike air force, hollister, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, louis vuitton uk, timberland, hollister, nike blazer pas cher, nike free, converse pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, true religion outlet, lacoste pas cher, mulberry uk, air max pas cher, nike air max, north face pas cher, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, michael kors uk, lululemon outlet online, sac vanessa bruno, nike roshe, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, guess pas cher, barbour, burberry pas cher, north face, michael kors canada, longchamp pas cher, nike roshe run, louis vuitton pas cher, tn pas cher, ralph lauren, new balance pas cher, air max, true religion jeans, air jordan

oakleyses said...

p90x workout, replica watches, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, insanity workout, reebok shoes, celine handbags, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, bottega veneta, canada goose, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, canada goose outlet, mcm handbags, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, lululemon outlet, vans outlet, instyler ionic styler, marc jacobs outlet, valentino shoes, north face jackets, herve leger, mac cosmetics, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, hollister, ugg outlet, asics shoes, nike roshe, new balance outlet, giuseppe zanotti, uggs on sale, beats headphones, longchamp, soccer shoes, ugg outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs outlet, nike huarache, birkin bag, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mont blanc pens, wedding dresses, nike trainers, ugg soldes, ugg

oakleyses said...

converse, moncler, vans, parajumpers outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louboutin, ralph lauren, links of london uk, canada goose, hollister, supra shoes, iphone 6 case, moncler, hollister canada, canada goose, moncler outlet, swarovski jewelry, moncler, ugg, louis vuitton canada, ray ban, pandora charms, replica watches, gucci, air max, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, wedding dress, montre femme, hollister clothing, moncler, nike air max, swarovski uk, juicy couture outlet, converse shoes, lancel, baseball bats, karen millen, toms outlet, timberland shoes, thomas sabo uk, coach outlet, canada goose pas cher, moncler outlet, oakley, canada goose, uggs canada