Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Just a Few of Questions That I Have No Answers to

Why is it that I have all these questions and not an answer?

1. Why am I a reality TV junkie? It is a barrage of train wrecks I cannot turn away from--The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, American Idol, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model...

2. Is The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick a schmuck or a man really following his heart? Or are TV producers finding naive beings who will be rating's puppets?

3. Why is it that when you have a closest full of clean clothes you still have nothing to wear?

4. Why can't anyone ever put the toilet paper on the roller...better yet why can't they just replace the toilet paper when they use the last square?

5. Why do my kids (and hubby) walk past the dish washer to place there dirty dishes in the sink instead of placing them in the dish washer?

6. Why does Mother Nature enjoy teasing us with a few warm, sunny, beautiful days only to then turn back the weather to bitter cold? Hey Mother Nature, I am tired of freezing my ass off on the play ground for duty!

7. Why can't I find a place on the beach to respite for a week? (I know, because I am lodging snob! And, I refuse to lower my standards after last years accidental Daytona hotel with a pig as a guest. I have good reason!)

8. Why is it that Girl Scout cookies come once a year and instead of savoring them one cookie at time, making them last for months...I open a box and inhale a whole sleeve in a matter of minutes?

9. Does my ass look fat-- like a sleeve of GS Trefoil cookies?

10. How do I cure King Ralph of snoring? (don't bother suggesting I roll him on his side, the dude keeps on snoring)

11. How much longer will I have to walk around with disposable stitches that have poked through my skin before they break off and fall away?

And, why is the only question that I do have an answer for is--when I am allowed to partake in a spirited beverage post surgery? The Answer is this weekend. I will certainly test my revamped system come Saturday night!

4 comments:

Lin said...

Wow. That's a lot of questions.

I can't believe you have the stitches--I got the "glue" which is fab--like NO scar.

GS cookies--expensive. And after you're cookie mom and realize how little goes to the local troop, they kinda lose their luster.

And I'm with you on reality TV--I'm just waiting for Jeff Lewis to make an appearance ("Flipping Out") He's my fav!!!

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JODI said...

I had the glue but the inner disolvable stitches poked through. I trimmed them but there is still little bits hanging on the edges.

Lin, Don't get jealous and all...but I was GS Leader of the Year. (Now go ahead and laugh)

I have never heard of the Reality Show Flipping Out. Careful I have to tell myself, I cannot devote anymore space on TIVO to reality television.

oakleyses said...

red bottom shoes, oakley vault, louis vuitton outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, longchamp outlet online, burberry outlet online, gucci handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, nike air max, louis vuitton handbags, true religion, jordan shoes, longchamp handbags, polo ralph lauren, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet online, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, chanel handbags, tory burch outlet online, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet online, nike free, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors handbags, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses