Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jabber

I woke to the sound of nature's alarm clock--the chirping of a bird outside my window. Surely singing Brrrr! Brrrr! Birdie. As it is cold outside!

Then I turned on the news and see my friend's business was damaged by fire last night. Yikes!

M forgot her cell phone on the dining room table so I sprinted it down to the bus stop. Nothing like an impromptu track meet (me vs. bus) to get your blood going and your heart pumping.

I have so much work to do for all these fund raisers; the girl's youth group is hosting to earn funds for the youth gathering in New Orleans. Maybe I will pimp our trivia night here. We've got some great categories planned.

I am counting the hours till Friday arrives. I feel like I moved in slow motion all day.

We keep debating if or where to escape to for spring break. Open to suggestions.

I wonder if anyone has read the book The Shack? I stared at it in the book store last week--to buy or not to buy.