Sunday, February 08, 2009

Feel Goods On the Road to Recovery

Here is just a few things that have passed my time and make me feel like I am resting in the "recovery bed" for good reason:

1. Saturday's Movie Choices: Sarah, Plain and Tall, Skylark (but not Sarah,Plain and Tall:Winter's End), Copying Beethoven and Akeelah and the Bee.

2. Cheddar cheese and Towne House Crackers.

3. M serving me the cheese and crackers.

4. Vicoden with a Milk of Magnesia chaser.

5. An unexpected get well gift basket of yummies from my friend Lisa...a little touch of "Happy Hunt."

6. Ice packs.

7. Pillow surrounds, lots of pillows all around.

8. Naps.

9. Using the text on my cell phone like a service bell-- "ice, ice, ice."

10. Another unexpected-- Princess A walking through the door at midnight and kissing me on my cheek :-)

Now I am going read. To mix it up.

4 comments:

thehappyhunt said...

glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery! are you enjoying the Grammy awards tonight? I'm loving all of the great performances!

Lin said...

I'm glad you are back! And everything came out alright (wink, wink!). I hope you are back in action soon!! Enjoy the couch time.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon my conservative friend! Say "Hi" to your Family for us, will you?

JODI said...

Hi Friends...I did enjoy the Grammy's, Jennifer Hudson moving. My bruising is fading and I am ready to be back to my normal routine. TV this week is full of dumb movies--like The Seat Filler, ugh! I can't beat King Ralph doing all the cooking.