Friday, March 28, 2008

Sun & Sand

We are stretched out in a nice hotel room after a traffic jammed, slow moving day on the highway. The sun burns that color us all are easing--at least a bit.

We ended our day at the Islander with a sight rarely experienced...M, D and I shared an elevator a hotel guest like none other--Hank. Hank is a pig. Yes, I said a p-i-g, PIG. Hank is afraid of elevators so he squealed like...well, like a scared pig. He got off on the lobby floor (squealing) to go out and relieve himself. It wasn't long before the hotel security staff and the manager decided a squealing, elevator fearful pig was not a welcome guest. The kids said a Latino woman got off the elevator and whispered under her breath, "Jesus Christ". It was a moment I wish I had had my camera handy--I didn't; sharing an elevator with a pig.

So now enjoy a few favorite snap shots.
A day on the beach with my girls--a good day.

Father & Daughters

Mother & Daughters



The King and his queen