Thursday, March 06, 2008

Recovery

The day after--sometimes makes up for that day before. Morning peace was restored. Not to say some hidden resentment doesn't still linger. Because it does. However I love when I am the mom who cannot be weakened from the punishment I dished out in the heated moment. I love when the girls know--this gal means business.

Yesterday in my need to regroup I found those diamond earrings I wanted to return starring me in the face, just screaming out, we can cheer you up. So, I, suppose I am keeping them. (the snob in me really wanted to return them because they aren't as big as the one I lost...how can I complain they are diamonds regardless.) Then I bought myself a Vera Wang tuxedo style shirt which is delicious. I am wearing it today with a pair of semi-sensible shoes.

I think on the way to work I will review our spring break road trip best of music selection--AC/DC. Nothing like a chorus of Big Balls to start of a Thursday morning.