Saturday, September 15, 2007

Corny Mom Says Corny Prayer

I know I said the corniest of prayers ever. I was so nervous for M to preform her color guard routine at competition I actually prayed for two days to God that she not drop a single guard implement on the field during competition this afternoon--and she didn't. Prayer heard. Amen!

Get this, the color guard won best auxiliary in there division and best color guard out of all three divisions. M needed this esteem booster.

Princess A isn't quite as happy since the marching band as a whole won second place in the division. Hard to swallow after being grand champs last year. Oh well tis' good to share.

Back to color guard... M's performance costume is less than attractive, she refers to it as her space suit...you can be the judge for yourself. M's opinion of it--uhg!, no more like UHG-LEE!



*I was going to post a better shot I took but, the girl in front of M has a wicked camel's toe...total yo-yo...it ain't a pretty sight.