Thursday, September 06, 2007

Buffing my Briefcase

I chose Tommy Girl. I must have had the right scent.

It's a tie for my favorite interview question:

Do you like Mexican food? To which I nicely replied yes I like Mexican, very much (what I really wanted to reply with was, hell ya but mostly with a margarita)

Do you sing...do you like to sing? To which I replied yes I can to sing I sing all the time, it doesn't sound so good but I like to sing (what I really wanted to do was break out in my rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody completed with a little air guitar action).

Now I won't exactly be buffing my briefcase, I won't need one but, I got offered the job--I accepted.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

What job???????

JODI said...

I think I'll wait for you to see my "school picture" that will go in the yearbook--before I tell about my new job.

Tracey said...

AAAAAhhhh....I can't wait that long

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

OK, so I totally want a steak quesadilla now!

Hi to Suburban Diva on the comments section from the Manic Mommy!

Tracey said...

Hey MM--did Keeper tell you about her job????

JODI said...

MM, you should have a margarita with that quesdilla.

SD, I'll let you see my little web link when I start my job...they give me my own little page. I think (in a humorous way) I am enjoying this torture. How 'bout this... I am going for my FBI background check Monday.