Friday, September 22, 2006

It is Homecoming weekend.

My daughter attends the same high school I graduated from, which in itself seems kind of freaky.

Freakier is today I feel 16 again, well maybe not. My hair is short, just as it was 20 plus years ago and I am wearing a T-shirt with the name of my alma mater affixed to the front. I am going to the football game tonight. I may need to get drunk first--then again if I feel 16 maybe I look 16 (wishful thinking friends) and I would get pulled aside for one of those random breathalizer tests.

Now wonder why I don't care about going to the high school reunion I am in high school--all over again.

**************************************************************************************
and then.... the RAIN came, and the whole thing was canceled.