Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Discipline: activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training

M: Mom you know Wednesday is coming and you know what that means?

J: I didn't say what Wednesday I was going to start back to eating healthy and exercising, I just said on Wednesday.

M: Mom you have to think of exercising and getting back on the tread mill as homework.

So my Maddi was right-- think of it like homework, you have no choice, it has to be completed.

So that is exactly what I did!

Just as I was making my way to the tread mill Noel called and invited me to walk the Grant's Trail and I couldn't pass on the offer. We walked for 60 minutes.

I felt great!

I called Julie to invite her to walk the neighborhood with me tomorrow morning. I think if I have a walking buddy I will feel the obligation to stick with the plan.

I'll walk all this week and then add in the floor exercises--I believe Alee added a few more sheets to the folder since she made it for me last year.

Maybe, just maybe I'll be wearing those 2 pair of size 6 pants I got into till this past February.