Friday, May 23, 2014

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.

Countdown Clocks

I'm whipped!  Completely and totally exhausted!!  I went from my usual Monday and Friday Starbucks skinny vanilla latte, to adding in Wednesday.  When an appreciative teacher showed up with a latte in her on Wednesday for me, and I had one in my hand--I gladly accepted.  Double fisting lattes is totally acceptable!

I got a call from my contact at the district's central office yesterday afternoon telling me that she's gotten more emails from me in the last two weeks than she's gotten all year.  I've stayed late almost every night for the last two weeks just keep pace with my work while I (and my coworkers) fill in the job of another absent co-worker.  I ask--why can't kids get along, be nice, behave, be respectful?  Is it the added days to the school year due to that harsh winter?  Or would it have been this way regardless?

I'm completely ready for my summer hall pass.

A break from bad choices.

Eight more work days.  Although my countdown includes the weekends.

I can do this! 

I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!