Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lost and Found

I spent an hour this afternoon looking for my vacuum. Really a vacuum doesn't just up and disappear inside a house. It was aggravating me to no end. Then I got M looking with me. I looked in all the usual possible places; laundry room, storage room, front foyer closet. She in the not so usual places; sump pump closest under the stairs, linen closet, her room.

No luck.

Called King Ralph to ask if he know.

No luck.

Then I looked in M's room one more time myself. B-I-N-G-O.

It is a sure sign your kid's room is a real pit, hell hole, dump.... when you lose the vacuum in the room.

Enough said!

On second thought...MAVERY CLEAN YOUR ROOM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Maybe it was taking a vacation in there. ;) I would give her half a point for at least getting it IN there.

JODI said...

Lin- I'll send you a picture and then you can tell me if you still think she deserves that half a point. LOL