Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How to Tell A BWF That You Are Thinking of Her

My BWF, my daily project partner is in the hospital. When I talked to her this morning she was still in pain. When I talked to her this afternoon she expressed how the toilet paper in her hospital room lavatory was like sand paper. I told her not only is it sand paper but probably runs $50 a square on the bill. For a gal with a blocked bowel, a gal who seems to be doing nothing more than drinking liquid that makes her pee out her hind end all day (with no relief to the real issue)...good toilet paper is a must. My BWF said she felt like she was wiping with 20 grit sand paper.

So what's a girl to do for her BWF? Visit her at the hospital, coming armed with a brown lunch sack filled with a roll of Cottonelle toilet tissue. Flowers say I am thinking of you, but toilet paper--good toilet paper-- that says I love girl friend.

After two enemas and another round of you-gotta-poo cocktail I may have to dart across the street to the hospital with an emergency back-up roll.

Get well BWF, I miss laughing with you all day. ;-)