Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Last Obligation Free Weekend Till November First

Here's a simple, quick recap of my no obligation weekend.

Friday night with no kids...dinner and a margarita with the King. Then a trip to Home Depot-- nothing says I love my wife like taking her on a date to the hardware store. (I should have had two margaritas.)

Cleaned the storage room. Found my good watch that I "lost" on the spring break trip. (Ssshhh I never told King Ralph since it was a Christmas gift). And now, the storage room is the cleanest room in the house.

Shopped for M's homecoming dress. It did not cost what I told King Ralph I planned on spending. Today he asked the cost, moaned and then M tried it on and modeled for him...he wore his I-am-a-sucker-dad-for-my-daughter-looking-beautiful smile across his face and all is well. Thank God he is a sucker for his girls' beauty and taste for good fashion. We haven't broke it yet we have to buy shoes too. I'll tackle that on another day. (I didn't mention I saw a lot of tranny mess at the mall on Saturday night, thank God my girls are tasteful!)

Now I am going to watch What happened in Vegas,for a second time, because it is worth the laughs.

The End.