Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Just the Concession Stand for Goodness Sake

I called half the world yesterday. Okay so that was an extreme exaggeration, but it felt like it, it was half the marching band. And to date only 2 of those who I left messages has returned my call--even signed up to work.

I think someone has sounded the seven trumpets alerting to my call for volunteers-- like I am one the last seven plagues. I'm being to feel, as the band's volunteer coordinator, that I am one of those last seven plagues. I'm calling the other half tonight. Consider yourself warned!

Remember people...you can run but you can't hide. I've got your address. I'm not below hunting you all down till you sign up to work a shift, or work some event. Run I say, I dare you.

People, it's just the concession stand for goodness sake.