Thursday, July 17, 2008

I think I should title this...STOP MOANING, SHUT UP AND HAVE A DRINK

I am going to make a public statement...I much prefer being a building assistant to being a secretary.

Okay next moan.

I have never had to change laminator film before. (Don't get me started on why only two people in the office know the trick of the trade). Today I did. Between answering phones and doing attendance. It was like a scene from Dumb and Dumber. I had to call in the Calvary to save me. The Calvary, known as Kim, saved me. I can not begin to thank her enough!

Next moan.

I think King Ralph is in mourning over his final year as a forty-something. Today is his birthday and for reasons unknown to all, he-is-crabby.

Solution to said stress--martini x's two.

King Ralph and I each had two before dinner with a shrimp cocktail, followed by BBQ. I may pass on the birthday rootbeer floats.

Excuse me I must part; my Michigan nieces and daughters are preparing to present a fashion show. It will revial Bryant Park, I am certain...I think.