Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend Recap

Friday: Laid on couch for 13.5 hours balled up with a stomach ache--while I managed to bring Maddi her forgotten clarinet to middle school, pick her up from color guard practice and deliver her to the youth convention at a hotel 30 minutes from home, all while I precisely placed a plastic bag and Alee (my back up permitted driver) in the front seat for safeguard. Finally after the wafting smell of Kevin's take-out Imo's pizza filled the room the toilet and I became one.

Saturday: Laid on couch wondering when my headache would subside. Let's see...after applying a thin layer of "Head On" (which I believe melted the skin off my forehead leaving me with exposed skull) and a few Tylenol, along with a bowl of (lukewarm) Campbell's goldfish noodle soup and a some Gatorade I began to feel better.

Sunday: Watched from the side line as Kevin helped Demi and her friend build the best snowman on the street (sorry neighbors but it's true) from the freshly fallen snow.

Monday: Digging out from under a mess of a house that no one tended to while I lay dying

No comments: