Thursday, January 04, 2007

Spending the day in solitude, listening to Janis Joplin, while denudating the house of all presence that it was once Christmas. True I always wait till Epiphany but this year the muscle of the house will be at work and I need to have that muscle to carry the beast of a tree to the basement, load her in the colossal size box that is home for the next 11 months. Striped are the twinkling lights of the eves. Lonely hangs the pine wreaths on the front windows. Still standing proud is my snowman collection--January the month of the snowman.

...puppy is being chased in circle while feasting a Christmas candle.

...puppy being chased in a circle while eating the foot of the snowman on the hearth.

...puppy trapped peacefully in the cage.

ssssshhhhhh! I'm doing this in my usual post Christmas attire--my PJ's :-)

No comments: