Thursday, November 30, 2006

Random things that no one probably gives a shit to know, but I'm saying them anyway...

1. I watch the Angry Beavers in the morning, and I enjoy this silly cartoon quite a bit.

2. I have a thing about chairs not pushed back under the table.

3. I love Barry Manilow, yep I am a "Fanilow" (it was my first concert 8th grade front row floor at the Checkerdome--I just aged myself aaahhhh). I am enjoying listening to Barry sing to me "Because It's Christmas".

4. I've been known to tell my kids a white lie every now and then, like today (Kevin and I told Demi it cost $56 in parts to fix the dishwasher she broke on Tuesday, when really it just needed Kevin's fix it talent.)

5. I make (almost) all the same Christmas cookies my Grandma made so I feel like I am kid again celebrating the holiday in Chicago--the memories of childhood.

6. I want a digital meat thermometer for my Christmas gift from my husband. I am such a simple girl.

7. I am going to order an all Christmas trivia game called Tis' the Season on eBay.

8. Today is my brother's 36th birthday and my nephew's 28th birthday. Okay now I really feel old!!

9. I have been in my PJ's all day, because that is what one should do when a winter storm rolls in town. Quick Jodi get to the store for the ritual buying of bread and milk (dam didn't go now the kids will have to have water or grapefruit juice on there Fruit Loops)

10. My girls think because they watch America's Next Top Model that having a photo shoot in the icy back yard wearing a swim suit makes them somehow of sound mind (Kevin said "let'm they'll realize how stupid it is fast"), I call it absolutely insane!

11. So I've been told if you wear your PJ bottoms inside out to bed you are guarenteed a snowday when you wake...I will instruct all my family to reverse there bottoms tonight I want a rest from packing lunches at 530am.

12. Last night on PBS I watched the tribute to James Taylor and sang my heart out in the great room, all alone.

13. I never blog about Alee and her boyfriend even when I have something really funny I want to blog--maybe someday.

14. PMS means I get sick to my stomach, I have headaches and insomnia--is that PMS or perimenapausal? Crap I am getting old aren't I! Hell I'll debate it with myself again at 4am when I wake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 diabetes