Friday, November 01, 2019

You’ve Got to Live With A Smile

I often wonder these days how people can let self created anger and despair rule their life, emotions, ability to function.... 


I question why people believe physical things, instead of memories keep a person “alive.” (I’m not talking genuine memento like a family heirloom). 


Why holding onto useless, unwanted items has meaning, but no purpose.  It’s such a sad, sad state of being to be stuck in...such a dark place...to chose to be weighed down by physical items. To think, to believe, all those items will weigh down the very thing(s) that is altering the ability to live, really live, live with genuine happiness and purpose in life. 


This is exactly what we don’t feel...this exactly how we don’t live our lives here in our meager castle. This is, however;  how people we are directly connected to are living their lives. Because of this, their saddened state has put us in a turmoiled holding pattern. 


To alienate one’s self and make everyone else desire to alienate themselves from you can make for a lonely life. 


To die young and tragic I can see stunting life. To have lived long with unhealthy life practices should not be viewed as tragic or unexpected. 


Where there’s life death is the inevitable. 


Where there is life, live...with purpose, with understanding, with joy. 


While some are over in a corner with the lights off, you’ll find King Ralph and I, and our princesses, out exploring the light of the world.  


You have to live with a smile to die happy. 


Just saying. 




Attachment.png

1 comment:

Lin said...

I have a neighbor who is a hoarder. I learned after talking to her, that her mom and stepdad were abusive. She'd come home from grade school to find all of her toys and momentoes in a pile in the yard and her mom would wait til she came home from school to set fire to them....as she watched. Junk can be owned...controlled...and counted on to always be there for you. It's safe and predictable. Okay...so that jug full of human pee...I don't know...but stuff is safe for those who have mentally snapped.

By the way...I support Sue as she apologizes for her mess when I come in. I can't judge that one.

But...the crabby people who choose to live that way??? I don't get it. You only make yourself miserable.