Thursday, January 18, 2018

Text Time

Texting. It's how we all seem to communicate these days. I'm guilty of face timing D over the Christmas break from my bedroom upstairs to her in her bedroom downstairs. Pathetic, I know! Actually I was just harassing her because I then face timed M who was across the hall in her bedroom. My face time was me just staring at them, not saying a word until I started laughing. Me just being a goof. 

My favorite is texting with Princess A. She no longer dwells in our castle. I can't just come home and tell her my stories. So I text. 

Here is Monday's text: 
Me: When I was checking out at the grocery store from buying mucho antibacterial products, I told the checker she may want to use some hand sanitizer after checking out my stuff, everyone at my house has the flu, but me and my husband. The checker says to me the bagger, who was a 70-year-old man, and I quote her--"he just told me he had the flu last week and had diarrhea so bad he couldn't even make it to the toilet."  I just looked at her and said "TMI." Why?! Why did she need to tell me that?!!! 

Alee: Lol she’s just being personable 

Me: Personable? Personable is "How are you today? Did you find every thing you needed?" Not--the bagger shit his pants last week. LOL  

Here's Tuesday's text:

I'm happy to report the germ couch dwellers are upright, back to work, and still coughing. Their function meter is slow. M said she was tad crabby towards her students, but overall they survived. I survived! 










1 comment:

Lin said...

I laughed. :)

OMG....the cashier....wtf??!