Tuesday, January 23, 2018

And the Oscar goes to...

To know me means you know my obsession with the Oscars. I love the movies! Every year I make it a mission to see every film nominated for best picture. I'm terribly sad The Greatest Showman did not make the list. I adored that movie. I adored it as much as I loved La La Land...which lost out to that dreadfully painful movie Moonlight. 

I will try, without great effort, to see a few of the movies which garnered best actor and actress nods. I'm torn on I, Tonya. Is it wrong that I feel a sense of the movie glamorizing Tonya Harding? I mean she wasn't completely innocent, in my opinion. She wasn't exactly received well (or with applause) when Allison Janney announced at the Golden Globes, as she accepted her prized statue, that Tonya was in the room. With that said....

People I'm on a roll. 

Best Picture Nominations 2018 
(⭐️ = my present favorite film) 

Call Me By Your Name

Darkest Hour

Dunkirk ✔️

Get Out ✔️

Lady Bird

Phantom Thread ✔️

The Post

The Shape of Water ✔️

Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri ✔️⭐️

For the love of God can the accountants of the PwC accounting firm get it right this year?!

3 comments:

Lin said...

I don't see many movies and I don't like award shows...but I can appreciate that you enjoy it all so much. I want to see the "Billboards" movie--I'm glad to see that you liked it. I usually wait for it to be on Apple TV to see them--just saw Dunkirk last week.

shaimaa sami said...


سباك بالمدينة المنورة
تجد لدى سباك بالمدينة المنورة جميع الخدمات المتعلقة بالسباكة و صيانة الأعطال و تقدم تلك الخدمات علي أيدي أمهر سباك الذي يمتلك مهارات و خبره و السرعة و الدقة في تقديم الصيانة و الخدمات الخاصة بالسباكة و الصرف يقوم بإدخال السباكة و خطوط الصرف في المباني و المنازل الجديدة و يقوم السباك بتركيب أدوات صحية بجميع أنواعها التي تتماشي مع الأنواع و الأذواق المختلفة ويقوم السباك بإصلاح أعطال السباكة مثل التسريبات التي تحدث بخطوط المياه و الصرف ويقوم السباك بإصلاح الأدوات الصحية التي يحدث بها تلف مع الاستخدام و الوقت و إعادتها كالجديدة أو القيام بتغيرها إذا لزم الأمر و القيام بفك الأدوات القديمة و تركيب الأدوات الجديدة

Unknown said...

h9s19t2w11 u8g18p3x24 v3x89v5x04 a3c51a3h88 c7x26n9m11 f9y73f4q29