Here I go! Already. On Saturday. At 7am.
1. Wrap some presents (while the girls sleep)
2. Get pine garland and lights on top of kitchen cabinets
3. Finish decorating the basement
4. Hang wreaths on windows
5. Try to finish up shopping (probably isn't going to happen)
7. make chicken picata for dinner
8. start to address Christmas cards
9. ride M about finishing her Bandwich sales for the month
10. Work on figuring out who dropped a Secret Santa gift for me on the porch yesterday
I've wrapped three gifts so far this morning. How much more productive I manage to be is hard to say.