Thursday, October 09, 2008

ReAsoNS tHat THurSdaY HaD tO Be a BetTEr dAY

Wednesday.

I wore a lavender bra with a cream t-shirt. I had just gotten to the middle school to drop off the forgotten field trip money when I realized I forgot to change my bra to match my change in wardrobe choice. The secretary promised me you could not tell, that my t-shirt was thick enough to mask the color.

Then. This.

I exited my car, took ten steps, and my favorite sandals snapped. I was left with two choices A. walk barefoot through the office and school or B. call King Ralph to make me an emergency shoe purchase and delivery. I opted for choice B. He did good! I am the proud owner of a cute pair of black slip on Sketchers. Thank goodness I chose the black and white ensemble for the day. Bonus: the shoes are great rope jumping shoes when I feel the desire to engage in some playground fun.

Could it get any worse?

Yes.

I spent way to long combing the county for cherry red shoes to match the little black dress M will be wearing to homecoming. First we battled that $70 for a pair of shoes for a girl just shy of 16 years old was not going to happen. We settled on a pair of black shoes at Target for $27. Only then to realize I left my wallet in the car...the car I wasn't driving.

I came home changed into my PJ's, fell asleep on the couch and tried to forget that Wednesday was truly a hump day for me.

So I know you are wondering, was Thursday a better day?

Let's just say King Ralph was so good at picking out my emergency shoes that he felt brave enough to take Maddi to find her homecoming shoes...and he found the cherry red shoes at the $40 limit we set.

Amen!

Now if that doesn't make me want to fall in love all over again I don't know what would.

3 comments:

thehappyhunt said...

so where did King Ralph find the cherry red shoes within budget???

oakleyses said...

nike free, louis vuitton handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, jordan shoes, christian louboutin, ray ban outlet, coach outlet store online, tory burch outlet online, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, nike air max, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, prada handbags, kate spade outlet online, oakley sunglasses, oakley vault, chanel handbags, coach outlet, red bottom shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet online, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, coach outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren, nike air max, longchamp handbags, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors handbags, gucci handbags, burberry outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet store, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet online, kate spade outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, hollister canada, baseball bats, montre femme, canada goose, supra shoes, moncler outlet, vans, hollister clothing, pandora jewelry, wedding dress, coach outlet, ray ban, pandora uk, canada goose, iphone 6 case, uggs canada, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, hollister, gucci, timberland shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo uk, moncler, swarovski uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, links of london uk, parajumpers outlet, converse, moncler outlet, converse shoes, lancel, replica watches, oakley, pandora charms, louboutin, toms outlet, karen millen, moncler, ugg, nike air max, moncler, moncler, air max, swarovski jewelry, canada goose pas cher