Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Here We Go...Again

I am up preparing to start my morning scurry...lunches to pack, maybe a load of laundry, maneuver my way around the bathroom passing through cords of curling irons, hair straighteners and...head to the surgery center--again.

Third times a charm? I hope because, because this time I feel extra nervous. I've been praying a whole lot. I envision myself in a crowded room of prays pushing my way to the front of the line past the please let me win the lottery and don't let my parents find out prayers, saying "hear ME first dear God." Sometimes there is a need to per-fect the perfect in order to help the not-so-perfect. In other words today the are operating on Princess's A's good eye. Good eye. Nervous. Yet necessary.

Oddly enough Princess A seems more at peace,maybe the reason is we gave her the choice this time if she wanted to endure yet another eye surgery. She is to the point in her life where her own maturity allows her to know what she is and is not capable of tolerating. No matter how she was created or what the out come of her two previous surgeries; she has always adapted and kept on dancing right through life. For this I am proud of her...as her mom I still reserve the right to be nervous for her. Regardless the flaws in her being-- the little person I brought into this world is perfect in so many ways.

I have one hour more to push my way through the room of prayers to get back to the front of the line. Excuse me...excuse me...Dear God please guide the hands of those who seek to mend.....

3 comments:

Stephanie J. Blake said...

Luck and love to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

the hunt's were/are saying prayers, too. hope it went well and as planned. may the mending and healing be quick.

JODI said...

thanks ladies!