Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pardon the interruption in MY LIFE... I will be cleaning Maddi's bedroom all day (hopefully I will finish today).

So far, in the closest, I have found last year's Hershey chocolate Santa. Mmmmm should be be pretty tasty now-- if not the festive wrapper is in synch with the season.

I regret to inform Maddi last spring break project-- cutting a magazine in confetti size pieces of paper has gone to the trash. The jewelry box that held it once again holds jewelry.

The gold balloon hiding in the pillow sham is now free and ready to celebrate New Years.

The neon green sock you never could find well... it has been rescued from the depth of the closest, along with so many other items it is not worth listing them all. Imagine wearing two green socks?

I am doing this task, monumental task alone to preserve my Joan Crawford Mommy Dearest persona for another more deserving occasion.

****

Brief intermission in the cleaning to retrieve Maddi from the 8th grade and mossy on down to the doctor to be diagnosed with what is sure to become bronchitis if not for the administered antibiotics.

I do believe I sent a memo to every member of my family it read: NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE ILL UNTIL TUESDAY DECEMBER 26, KEVIN AND ALEE NO ILLNESS UNITL YOU RETURN FROM YOUR KATRINA RELIEF TRIP ON DECEMBER 31.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.