Sunday, February 08, 2015

Mother Nature Is A Big Tease!


The STL weather is unbelievable this weekend. It's like early Spring. Vitamin D raining down on pale skin, invigorating the spirit and soul. However; I'm no fool to know it's another one of Mother Nature's teases--which she's rather good at this winter. While my friends in Chicago and Boston are giving overtime to their snow shovels...I dream of one of those blizzards that leaves ones curled up on the couch with a good book and a roaring fire, and a snow day. Sure my snow days aren't the stay-at-home kind, but rather, pretty much, alone in the office. While I'm working through some inner struggles of truth and honesty in the work place, I'd almost give my left pinkie for a snow day of solitude. 

In the meantime, I sit in the deck listening to music, sipping a cold one and embracing the sunshine. 

Happy SUNday!