Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brain-on-Pause

I have successfully managed to do nothing today...unless watching TLC's marathon day of Little People Big World counts as doing something...I'm thinking it does not!? Oh wait, how 'bout that grilled cheese I made the hubby before he put on the blues turning into Sergeant Sausage Fingers, headed out the door to bring home the bacon for his fam...that kind of Sunday supper counts for something. Doesn't it?

I did however spend time with the laptop resting on my, ummm, lap, while stretched on the couch picking out what I think are my favorite vacation pictures. I am so daunted by the volume of photos I took that I can't begin to allow myself to load the shots into an online viewing album. Instead I will just post a few here. Enjoy.


The girls taking in the beauty of the Badlands
The girls at Tower Falls in Yellowstone's Grand Canyon

Driving into Gardiner, Montana we crossed this geographical mark

The buffalo (and A & M) that roamed daily in the campground in front of our camper

The Rocky Mountains from The Seven Falls trail...this is the view Helen Hunt Jackson took in while she wrote her novel Ramona
Maybe tomorrow I will post a few more favorites...but it seems Lifetime Movie Network is hosting a Christmas in July movie marathon...as long as I am in the marathon spirit......

No comments: